Distinct styles of fluvial deposition in a Cambrian rift basin
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 881–914, June 2014
How to Cite
Santos, M. G. M., Almeida, R. P., Godinho, L. P. S., Marconato, A., Mountney, N. P. (2014), Distinct styles of fluvial deposition in a Cambrian rift basin. Sedimentology, 61: 881–914. doi: 10.1111/sed.12074
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 02:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- FAPESP. Grant Numbers: 10/50902-2, 09/53362-1
- CAPES. Grant Number: 4195/11-6
- BHP Billiton
- Saudi Aramco
- Fluvial & Eolian Research Group
- University of Leeds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!