A multiple cave deposit assessment of suitability of speleothem isotopes for reconstructing palaeo-vegetation and palaeo-temperature
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Sedimentology © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 749–766, April 2014
How to Cite
Li, Z.-H., Driese, S. G., Cheng, H. (2014), A multiple cave deposit assessment of suitability of speleothem isotopes for reconstructing palaeo-vegetation and palaeo-temperature. Sedimentology, 61: 749–766. doi: 10.1111/sed.12078
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2013 04:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: EAR-0822824, EAR 0823131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!