Palynological approach in upper Quaternary terrestrial carbonates of central Italy: Anything but a ‘mission impossible’
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Sedimentology © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Processes and Products in Freshwater Carbonates
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 200–220, January 2014
How to Cite
Bertini, A., Minissale, A., Ricci, M. (2014), Palynological approach in upper Quaternary terrestrial carbonates of central Italy: Anything but a ‘mission impossible’. Sedimentology, 61: 200–220. doi: 10.1111/sed.12079
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2013 11:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Education, University and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!