Storm-dominated shelf-edge delta successions in a high accommodation setting: The palaeo-Orinoco Delta (Mayaro Formation), Columbus Basin, South-East Trinidad
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 792–835, April 2014
How to Cite
Bowman, A. P. and Johnson, H. D. (2014), Storm-dominated shelf-edge delta successions in a high accommodation setting: The palaeo-Orinoco Delta (Mayaro Formation), Columbus Basin, South-East Trinidad. Sedimentology, 61: 792–835. doi: 10.1111/sed.12080
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2013 05:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
- NERC. Grant Number: GT4/99/149
- BP Venezuela and BP Trinidad and Tobago LLC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!