Bolla Bollana boulder beds: A Neoproterozoic trough mouth fan in South Australia?
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 978–995, June 2014
How to Cite
Le Heron, D. P., Busfield, M. E., Collins, A. S. (2014), Bolla Bollana boulder beds: A Neoproterozoic trough mouth fan in South Australia?. Sedimentology, 61: 978–995. doi: 10.1111/sed.12082
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2013 12:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- National Geographic Explorer Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!