Dedicated to the memory of our colleague Lorenz Keim, PhD, who died in a snow avalanche on 4 February 2012.
Two-layer scree/snow-avalanche triggered by rockfall (Eastern Alps): Significance for sedimentology of scree slopes
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 996–1030, June 2014
How to Cite
Sanders, D., Widera, L., Ostermann, M. (2014), Two-layer scree/snow-avalanche triggered by rockfall (Eastern Alps): Significance for sedimentology of scree slopes. Sedimentology, 61: 996–1030. doi: 10.1111/sed.12083
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2013 10:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!