Trends in δ18O and δ13C values in lacustrine tufa mounds: Palaeohydrology of Searles Lake, California
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Processes and Products in Freshwater Carbonates
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 221–237, January 2014
How to Cite
Guo, X., Chafetz, H. S. (2014), Trends in δ18O and δ13C values in lacustrine tufa mounds: Palaeohydrology of Searles Lake, California. Sedimentology, 61: 221–237. doi: 10.1111/sed.12085
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 OCT 2013 11:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- Corelabs, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!