Travertine: Distinctive depositional fabrics of carbonates from thermal spring systems
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors Sedimentology © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Processes and Products in Freshwater Carbonates
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 264–290, January 2014
How to Cite
Gandin, A., Capezzuoli, E. (2014), Travertine: Distinctive depositional fabrics of carbonates from thermal spring systems. Sedimentology, 61: 264–290. doi: 10.1111/sed.12087
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 08:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!