Development of an incised valley-fill at an evolving rift margin: Pleistocene eustasy and tectonics on the southern side of the Gulf of Corinth, Greece
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2013 The Authors Sedimentology © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 1086–1119, June 2014
How to Cite
Gobo, K., Ghinassi, M., Nemec, W., Sjursen, E. (2014), Development of an incised valley-fill at an evolving rift margin: Pleistocene eustasy and tectonics on the southern side of the Gulf of Corinth, Greece. Sedimentology, 61: 1086–1119. doi: 10.1111/sed.12089
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 08:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- University of Bergen
- University of Padova
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!