Zebra and boxwork fabrics in hydrothermal dolomites of northern Canada: Indicators for dilational fracturing, dissolution or in situ replacement?
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Author. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
How to Cite
Morrow, D. W. (2014), Zebra and boxwork fabrics in hydrothermal dolomites of northern Canada: Indicators for dilational fracturing, dissolution or in situ replacement?. Sedimentology. doi: 10.1111/sed.12094
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2013 12:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- Canadian Society of Petroleum Geologists
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!