Zebra and boxwork fabrics in hydrothermal dolomites of northern Canada: Indicators for dilational fracturing, dissolution or in situ replacement?
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Author. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 915–951, June 2014
How to Cite
Morrow, D. W. (2014), Zebra and boxwork fabrics in hydrothermal dolomites of northern Canada: Indicators for dilational fracturing, dissolution or in situ replacement?. Sedimentology, 61: 915–951. doi: 10.1111/sed.12094
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2013 12:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- Canadian Society of Petroleum Geologists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!