Sedimentological and geochemical characteristics of a fluvial travertine: A case from the eastern Mediterranean region
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Processes and Products in Freshwater Carbonates
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 291–318, January 2014
How to Cite
Özkul, M., Gökgöz, A., Kele, S., Baykara, M. O., Shen, C.-C., Chang, Y.-W., Kaya, A., Hançer, M., Aratman, C., Akin, T., Örü, Z. (2014), Sedimentological and geochemical characteristics of a fluvial travertine: A case from the eastern Mediterranean region. Sedimentology, 61: 291–318. doi: 10.1111/sed.12095
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2013 12:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2012
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey - TÜBİTAK. Grant Number: 108Y016
- Taiwan ROC NSC. Grant Numbers: 99-2628-M-002-012, 100-2116-M-002-009, 100-2116-M-002-009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!