Ichnofabric characterization of a deep-marine clastic system: a subsurface study of the Middle Eocene Ainsa System, Spanish Pyrenees
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 1298–1331, August 2014
How to Cite
Heard, T. G., Pickering, K. T., Clark, J. D. (2014), Ichnofabric characterization of a deep-marine clastic system: a subsurface study of the Middle Eocene Ainsa System, Spanish Pyrenees. Sedimentology, 61: 1298–1331. doi: 10.1111/sed.12101
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2013 10:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- Natural Environment Research Council (UK)
- Norwegian Petroleum Directorate
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!