Recognizing products of palaeoclimate fluctuation in the fluvial stratigraphic record: An example from the Pennsylvanian to Lower Permian of Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 1332–1381, August 2014
How to Cite
Allen, J. P., Fielding, C. R., Gibling, M. R. and Rygel, M. C. (2014), Recognizing products of palaeoclimate fluctuation in the fluvial stratigraphic record: An example from the Pennsylvanian to Lower Permian of Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia. Sedimentology, 61: 1332–1381. doi: 10.1111/sed.12102
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- Coffman Endowment in Sedimentary Geology
- Geological Society of America
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!