Facies architecture of asymmetrical branching distributary channels: Cretaceous Ferron Sandstone, Utah, USA
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Sedimentology © 2014 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 1452–1483, August 2014
How to Cite
Li, Y., Bhattacharya, J. (2014), Facies architecture of asymmetrical branching distributary channels: Cretaceous Ferron Sandstone, Utah, USA. Sedimentology, 61: 1452–1483. doi: 10.1111/sed.12104
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2014 08:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- BHP Billiton
- Exxon Mobil
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!