Deep incision in an Aptian carbonate succession indicates major sea-level fall in the Cretaceous
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Sedimentology © 2014 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 1558–1593, October 2014
How to Cite
Bover-Arnal, T., Salas, R., Guimerà, J., Moreno-Bedmar, J. A. (2014), Deep incision in an Aptian carbonate succession indicates major sea-level fall in the Cretaceous. Sedimentology, 61: 1558–1593. doi: 10.1111/sed.12105
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2014 02:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20-137568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!