Exploring aberrant bivalve shell ultrastructure and geochemistry as proxies for past sea water acidification
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Sedimentology © 2014 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 1625–1658, October 2014
How to Cite
Hahn, S., Griesshaber, E., Schmahl, W. W., Neuser, R. D., Ritter, A.-C., Hoffmann, R., Buhl, D., Niedermayr, A., Geske, A., Immenhauser, A. (2014), Exploring aberrant bivalve shell ultrastructure and geochemistry as proxies for past sea water acidification. Sedimentology, 61: 1625–1658. doi: 10.1111/sed.12107
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2014 09:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2013
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Numbers: 03F0608H, 03F0608A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!