Aeolian sediment transport and deposition in a modern high-latitude glacial marine environment
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors Sedimentology © 2014 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 1535–1557, October 2014
How to Cite
Chewings, J. M., Atkins, C. B., Dunbar, G. B., Golledge, N. R. (2014), Aeolian sediment transport and deposition in a modern high-latitude glacial marine environment. Sedimentology, 61: 1535–1557. doi: 10.1111/sed.12108
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
- New Zealand Ministry for Science and Innovation
- The Dominion Post Scholarship in Antarctic Research
- VUW Antarctic Research Centre Endowed Development Fund
- Geoscience Society of New Zealand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!