Unravelling the influence of water depth and wave energy on the facies diversity of shelf carbonates
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Sedimentology © 2014 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Carbonate response to sea-level and environmental changes: Reading the past, informing the future
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 541–565, February 2015
How to Cite
Purkis, S. J., Rowlands, G. P., Kerr, J. M. (2015), Unravelling the influence of water depth and wave energy on the facies diversity of shelf carbonates. Sedimentology, 62: 541–565. doi: 10.1111/sed.12110
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- National Coral Reef Institute
- Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!