Sedimentological and deformational criteria for discriminating subglaciofluvial deposits from subaqueous ice-contact fan deposits: A Pleistocene example (Ireland)
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Sedimentalogy © 2014 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 1382–1410, August 2014
How to Cite
Ravier, E., Buoncristiani, J.-F., Clerc, S., Guiraud, M., Menzies, J., Portier, E. (2014), Sedimentological and deformational criteria for discriminating subglaciofluvial deposits from subaqueous ice-contact fan deposits: A Pleistocene example (Ireland). Sedimentology, 61: 1382–1410. doi: 10.1111/sed.12111
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2014 12:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- GDF SUEZ group. Grant Number: UMR-CNRS 6282
- Equipe SEDS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!