Facies and flow regimes of sandstone-hosted columnar intrusions: Insights from the pipes of Kodachrome Basin State Park
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors Sedimentology © 2014 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 1764–1792, October 2014
How to Cite
Ross, J. A., Peakall, J., Keevil, G. M. (2014), Facies and flow regimes of sandstone-hosted columnar intrusions: Insights from the pipes of Kodachrome Basin State Park. Sedimentology, 61: 1764–1792. doi: 10.1111/sed.12115
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
- UK Natural Environment Research Council PhD studentship
- British Sedimentological Research Group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!