Sediment colour reflectance spectroscopy as a proxy for wet/dry cycles at Lake El'gygytgyn, Far East Russia, during Marine Isotope Stages 8 to 12
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Sedimentology © 2014 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 1793–1811, October 2014
How to Cite
Wei, J. H., Finkelstein, D. B., Brigham-Grette, J., Castañeda, I. S., Nowaczyk, N. (2014), Sediment colour reflectance spectroscopy as a proxy for wet/dry cycles at Lake El'gygytgyn, Far East Russia, during Marine Isotope Stages 8 to 12. Sedimentology, 61: 1793–1811. doi: 10.1111/sed.12116
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2013
- International Continental Scientific Drilling Program (ICDP)
- US National Science Foundation (NSF)
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Alfred Wegener Institute (AWI)
- GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam (GFZ)
- Russian Academy of Sciences Far East Branch (RAS FEB)
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR)
- Austrian Federal Ministry of Science and Research (BMWF)
- NSF. Grant Number: # EAR-0602471
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!