Signatures of slope failures and river-delta collapses in a perialpine lake (Lake Lucerne, Switzerland)
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Sedimentology © 2014 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1883–1907, December 2014
How to Cite
Hilbe, M., Anselmetti, F. S. (2014), Signatures of slope failures and river-delta collapses in a perialpine lake (Lake Lucerne, Switzerland). Sedimentology, 61: 1883–1907. doi: 10.1111/sed.12120
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2014 08:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 133790
- Federal Office for Topography
- Federal Office for the Environment and the Federal Department of Defence, Civil Protection and Sport
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!