Planform architecture, stratigraphic signature and morphodynamics of an exhumed Jurassic meander plain (Scalby Formation, Yorkshire, UK)
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Sedimentology © 2014 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1923–1960, December 2014
How to Cite
Ielpi, A., Ghinassi, M. (2014), Planform architecture, stratigraphic signature and morphodynamics of an exhumed Jurassic meander plain (Scalby Formation, Yorkshire, UK). Sedimentology, 61: 1923–1960. doi: 10.1111/sed.12122
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!