On how thin submarine flows transported large volumes of sand for hundreds of kilometres across a flat basin plain without eroding the sea floor
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Sedimentology © 2014 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1982–2019, December 2014
How to Cite
Stevenson, C. J., Talling, P. J., Sumner, E. J., Masson, D. G., Frenz, M., Wynn, R. B. (2014), On how thin submarine flows transported large volumes of sand for hundreds of kilometres across a flat basin plain without eroding the sea floor. Sedimentology, 61: 1982–2019. doi: 10.1111/sed.12125
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 APR 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- BHP Billiton
- Norsk Hydro
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!