Of sand and mud: Sedimentological criteria for identifying the turbidity maximum zone in a tidally influenced river
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Sedimentology © 2014 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1961–1981, December 2014
How to Cite
La Croix, A. D. and Dashtgard, S. E. (2014), Of sand and mud: Sedimentological criteria for identifying the turbidity maximum zone in a tidally influenced river. Sedimentology, 61: 1961–1981. doi: 10.1111/sed.12126
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2014 11:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- Nexen Inc.
- Statoil ASA
- Suncor Energy
- Natural Science and Engineering Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!