Distinctive erosional and depositional structures formed at a canyon mouth: A lower Pleistocene deep-water succession in the Kazusa forearc basin on the Boso Peninsula, Japan
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Sedimentology © 2014 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 2042–2062, December 2014
How to Cite
Ito, M., Ishikawa, K., Nishida, N. (2014), Distinctive erosional and depositional structures formed at a canyon mouth: A lower Pleistocene deep-water succession in the Kazusa forearc basin on the Boso Peninsula, Japan. Sedimentology, 61: 2042–2062. doi: 10.1111/sed.12128
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2014 08:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 22540465
- Chiba University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!