Discussion and Reply
Discussion: “Evidence for a transgressive barrier within a regressive strandplain system: implications for complex response to environmental change” by Hein, et al. (2013), Sedimentology 60, 469–502
A transgressive barrier at Pinheira, Southern Brazil around 3 ka?
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Sedimentology © 2014 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 2205–2212, December 2014
How to Cite
Dillenburg, S. R., Barboza, E. G., Hesp, P. A., Rosa, M. L. C.C., Angulo, R. J., Souza, M. C., Giannini, P. C.F. and Sawakuchi, A. O. (2014), Discussion: “Evidence for a transgressive barrier within a regressive strandplain system: implications for complex response to environmental change” by Hein, et al. (2013), Sedimentology 60, 469–502. Sedimentology, 61: 2205–2212. doi: 10.1111/sed.12132
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
- National Council on Technology and Scientific Development. Grant Numbers: 474685/2004-7, 481581/2007-3
- Fulbright Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!