Florentina C. Andreescu is a lecturer at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington. Her work has appeared in Nationalities Papers: The Journal of Nationalism and Ethnicity, Studia Politica: Romanian Political Science Review, and the Tamkang Journal of International Affairs. She is presently completing a book project entitled From Communism to Capitalism: Nation and State in Romanian Cultural Production.
Romanian Cinematic Nationhood
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Journal compilation © 2012 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 483–497, December 2012
How to Cite
Andreescu, F. C. (2012), Romanian Cinematic Nationhood. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 12: 483–497. doi: 10.1111/sena.12000
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!