Michel Dormal currently teaches political theory at the University of Trier and is working on a research project on the history of nation-building and democratisation in Luxembourg, sponsored by the Fonds National de la Recherche (Luxembourg). His research interests include critical theory, democratic theory, and political violence. He recently published Terror und Politik (Münster: LIT-Verlag, 2009).
Political Representation and Imagined Community: The Case of Luxembourg
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
Journal compilation © 2012 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 498–516, December 2012
How to Cite
Dormal, M. (2012), Political Representation and Imagined Community: The Case of Luxembourg. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 12: 498–516. doi: 10.1111/sena.12001
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- National Research Fund of Luxembourg (FNR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!