Asebe Regassa Debelo is a Ph.D. candidate at the Bayreuth International Graduate School of African Studies. His research focuses on the politics of participatory development in Ethiopia, with an emphasis on national political discourse and local realities.
Emerging Ethnic Identities and Inter-Ethnic Conflict: The Guji–Burji Conflict in South Ethiopia
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Journal compilation © 2012 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 517–533, December 2012
How to Cite
Debelo, A. R. (2012), Emerging Ethnic Identities and Inter-Ethnic Conflict: The Guji–Burji Conflict in South Ethiopia. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 12: 517–533. doi: 10.1111/sena.12007
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!