Dr Abby Day is a Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Religious Studies, where she teaches the Anthropology of Religion. She has been conducting qualitative longitudinal research in religion since 2002. Abby is Chair of the British Sociological Association's Sociology of Religion study group, and the only qualitative researcher to be involved as an advisor for the 2011 National Census on questions about religion, identity, language, and religion.
FEATURES: RESPONSES TO ROGERS BRUBAKER’S 2012 GELLNER LECTURE
Yes, but Not in the North: Nuances in Religion and Language Cultures
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
Journal compilation © 2013 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 105–108, April 2013
How to Cite
Day, A. (2013), Yes, but Not in the North: Nuances in Religion and Language Cultures. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 13: 105–108. doi: 10.1111/sena.12013
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!