Daiva Repeckaite is a Ph.D. candidate at VU University Amsterdam. Her research looks into solidarity and political mobilization of Russian-speaking Israelis. She received the Israeli Government scholarship to carry out her fieldwork in Tel Aviv in 2009–2010.
Forced Multiculturalism in the Neighbourhood: Ethnic Privilege and Boundary-making in South Tel Aviv
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
Journal compilation © 2013 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 179–200, October 2013
How to Cite
Repeckaite, D. (2013), Forced Multiculturalism in the Neighbourhood: Ethnic Privilege and Boundary-making in South Tel Aviv. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 13: 179–200. doi: 10.1111/sena.12025
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!