Frederik Holst Ethnicization and Identity Construction in Malaysia Abingdon: Routledge, 2012, 240 pp. £85.00 hbk
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Journal compilation © 2013 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 269–271, October 2013
How to Cite
Koh, S. Y. (2013), Frederik Holst Ethnicization and Identity Construction in Malaysia Abingdon: Routledge, 2012, 240 pp. £85.00 hbk. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 13: 269–271. doi: 10.1111/sena.12038
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!