Michalinos Zembylas is Associate Professor of Education at the Open University of Cyprus, P. Box 12794, Latsia 2252, Cyprus; email: email@example.com. His research interests are in the areas of educational philosophy and curriculum theory, and his work focuses on exploring the role of emotion and affect in curriculum and pedagogy.
FEATURES SECTION ON ETHNICITY, NATIONALISM, AND EDUCATION
Integrated Schooling in Divided Cyprus: Impossible or Indispensible?
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Journal compilation © 2013 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Special Issue: Ethnicity, Nationalism, and Education
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 442–454, December 2013
How to Cite
Zembylas, M. (2013), Integrated Schooling in Divided Cyprus: Impossible or Indispensible?. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 13: 442–454. doi: 10.1111/sena.12047
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!