Verena Wisthaler is a Junior Research at the Institute for Minority Rights at the European Academy of Bozen/Bolzano (EURAC) and a Ph.D. student in the Department of Politics and International Relations at the University of Leicester. Her research interests focus on the relationship between national minorities and diversity stemming from migration from the point of view of identity change and political parties. She is also interested in various systems of minority protection and in particular minority education.
ARTICLES ON ETHNICITY, NATIONALISM, AND EDUCATION
Identity Politics in the Educational System in South Tyrol: Balancing between Minority Protection and the Need to Manage Diversity
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Journal compilation © 2013 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Special Issue: Ethnicity, Nationalism, and Education
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 358–372, December 2013
How to Cite
Wisthaler, V. (2013), Identity Politics in the Educational System in South Tyrol: Balancing between Minority Protection and the Need to Manage Diversity. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 13: 358–372. doi: 10.1111/sena.12051
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!