Emily Greble Sarajevo, 1941–1945: Muslims, Christians, and Jews in Hitler's Europe Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 2011, 276 pp. £21.50 hbk
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
Journal compilation © 2013 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Special Issue: Ethnicity, Nationalism, and Education
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 534–536, December 2013
How to Cite
Baker, C. (2013), Emily Greble Sarajevo, 1941–1945: Muslims, Christians, and Jews in Hitler's Europe Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 2011, 276 pp. £21.50 hbk. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 13: 534–536. doi: 10.1111/sena.12057
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!