Zahir Janmohamed, a writer from the United States, is working on a book about the aftermath of the 2002 Gujarat riots. He previously served as a senior foreign policy aide in the U.S. Congress and as the Advocacy Director at Amnesty International. He will begin the University of Iowa MFA writing programme in 2014.
FEATURES SECTION ON ETHNICITY, NATIONALISM, AND EDUCATION
Muslim Education in Ahmedabad in the Aftermath of the 2002 Gujarat Riots
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Journal compilation © 2013 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Special Issue: Ethnicity, Nationalism, and Education
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 466–476, December 2013
How to Cite
Janmohamed, Z. (2013), Muslim Education in Ahmedabad in the Aftermath of the 2002 Gujarat Riots. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 13: 466–476. doi: 10.1111/sena.12061
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!