Kerry Greaves is a Ph.D. candidate in Art History at The City University of New York Graduate Center. Her research focuses on modern Danish art, in particular the avant-garde artists' group Helhesten (Hell Horse), active in Copenhagen during World War II.
ARTICLES ON ETHNICITY, NATIONALISM, AND EDUCATION
Pedagogy, Provocation and Paradox: Denmark's Kunstnernes Studieskole
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Journal compilation © 2013 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Special Issue: Ethnicity, Nationalism, and Education
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 373–393, December 2013
How to Cite
Greaves, K. (2013), Pedagogy, Provocation and Paradox: Denmark's Kunstnernes Studieskole. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 13: 373–393. doi: 10.1111/sena.12062
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!