Carmit Romano-Hvid was an assistant professor in Modern Hebrew and Israel Studies at Copenhagen University between 2009 and 2013. For her Ph.D. in Applied Linguistics she studied at the University of Edinburgh and the Department of Modern Languages at CBS, Denmark. Her current research interests are Arabic-Hebrew bilingual schooling in Israel, Hebrew among Palestinians in East Jerusalem, and Jewish-Palestinian encounters in the Israeli media. Contact mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEATURES SECTION ON ETHNICITY, NATIONALISM, AND EDUCATION
Zionism and Bilingualism: Palestinian-Jewish Bilingual Schools in Documentary Films
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Journal compilation © 2013 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Special Issue: Ethnicity, Nationalism, and Education
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 455–465, December 2013
How to Cite
Romano-Hvid, C. (2013), Zionism and Bilingualism: Palestinian-Jewish Bilingual Schools in Documentary Films. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 13: 455–465. doi: 10.1111/sena.12063
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!