Carmit Romano-Hvid was an assistant professor in Modern Hebrew and Israel Studies at Copenhagen University between 2009 and 2013. For her Ph.D. in Applied Linguistics she studied at the University of Edinburgh and the Department of Modern Languages at CBS, Denmark. Her current research interests are Arabic-Hebrew bilingual schooling in Israel, Hebrew among Palestinians in East Jerusalem, and Jewish-Palestinian encounters in the Israeli media. Contact mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEATURES SECTION ON ETHNICITY, NATIONALISM, AND EDUCATION
Zionism and Bilingualism: Palestinian-Jewish Bilingual Schools in Documentary Films
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
Journal compilation © 2013 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Special Issue: Ethnicity, Nationalism, and Education
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 455–465, December 2013
How to Cite
Romano-Hvid, C. (2013), Zionism and Bilingualism: Palestinian-Jewish Bilingual Schools in Documentary Films. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 13: 455–465. doi: 10.1111/sena.12063
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!