Emmanuel O. Ojo, Ph.D., received all of his degrees in political science from the University of Ibadan, Nigeria. He is currently a Senior Lecturer and former head of the Department of Political Science at the University of Ilorin, Nigeria. Dr. Ojo has published widely on federalism, democratization, civil-military relations, and political communication.
Mass Media and Ethnic Politics in Nigeria: An Overview
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Journal compilation © 2013 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Special Issue: Ethnicity, Nationalism, and Education
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 429–438, December 2013
How to Cite
Ojo, E. O. (2013), Mass Media and Ethnic Politics in Nigeria: An Overview. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 13: 429–438. doi: 10.1111/sena.12064
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!