The Synergy of -260T T CD14 and -308GG TNF-α Genotypes in Survival of Critically Ill Patients
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 62–68, January 2013
How to Cite
Fallavena, P. R. V., de Jesus Borges, T., Paskulin, D. D., Thurow, H. S., de Oliveira Paludo, F. J., dos Santos Froes, C., Graebin, P., Dias, F. S., de Toledo Nóbrega, O. and Alho, C. S. (2013), The Synergy of -260T T CD14 and -308GG TNF-α Genotypes in Survival of Critically Ill Patients. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 77: 62–68. doi: 10.1111/sji.12002
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2012 10:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Rio Grande do Sul
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico. Grant Number: FAPERGS/MS/CNPq/SESRSEFP00000829
- 5Effect of CD14 −260C>T polymorphism on the mortality of critically ill patients. Immunol Cell Biol 2006;84:342–8., , et al.Direct Link:
- 12Effects of CD14, TLR2, TLR4, LPB, and IL-6 gene polymorphisms on Chlamydia pneumoniae growth in human macrophages in vitro. Scand J Immunol 2009;7:30–9., , , , .
- 20Problems in Human Biology. A Study of Brazilian Populations. Detroit: Wayne State University Press, 1970., .
- 23Multiple organ failure: Clinical syndrome. In: Evans TW, Fink MP, eds. Mechanisms of Organ Dysfunction in Critical Illness. Verlag Berlin Heidelberg: Intensive Care Medicine Springer 2002: 394–403., .
- 24Definitions for sepsis and organ failure and guidelines for the use of innovative therapies in sepsis. The ACCP/SCCM Consensus Conference Committee. Chest: American College of Chest Physicians/Society of Critical, 1992: 101:1644–55., , et al.
- 26Very low frequencies of Toll-like receptor 2 supposed-2029T and 2258A (RS5743708) mutant alleles in southern Brazilian critically ill patients: would it be a lack of worldwide-accepted clinical applications of Toll-like receptor 2 variants? Genet Test Mol Biomarkers 2010;14:405–19., , et al.
- 28Factors associated with the successful aging of the socially-active elderly in the metropolitan region of Porto Alegre. Rev Bras Psiquiatr 2005;27:302–8., .