Associations of the Interleukin-1 Gene Locus Polymorphisms with Risk to Hip and Knee Osteoarthritis: Gender and Subpopulation Differences
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 151–161, February 2013
How to Cite
Kaarvatn, M. H., Jotanovic, Z., Mihelic, R., Etokebe, G. E., Mulac-Jericevic, B., Tijanic, T., Balen, S., Sestan, B. and Dembic, Z. (2013), Associations of the Interleukin-1 Gene Locus Polymorphisms with Risk to Hip and Knee Osteoarthritis: Gender and Subpopulation Differences. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 77: 151–161. doi: 10.1111/sji.12016
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2012 04:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!