Jun Guo, Guo Li and Jun Tang contributed equally to this work.
HLA-A2-restricted Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Epitopes from Human Hepsin as Novel Targets for Prostate Cancer Immunotherapy
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 248–257, September 2013
How to Cite
Guo, J., Li, G., Tang, J., Cao, X.-B., Zhou, Q.-Y., Fan, Z.-J., Zhu, B. and Pan, X.-H. (2013), HLA-A2-restricted Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Epitopes from Human Hepsin as Novel Targets for Prostate Cancer Immunotherapy. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 78: 248–257. doi: 10.1111/sji.12083
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 12:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30800520
- Nature Science Foundation of Nanjing Military Command. Grant Number: 11MA041
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.