Both authors contributed equally to this article.
A Clinical Study of HBsAg-Activated Dendritic Cells and Cytokine-Induced Killer Cells During the Treatment for Chronic Hepatitis B
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 387–393, October 2013
How to Cite
Ma, Y.-J., He, M., Han, J.-A., Yang, L. and Ji, X.-Y. (2013), A Clinical Study of HBsAg-Activated Dendritic Cells and Cytokine-Induced Killer Cells During the Treatment for Chronic Hepatitis B. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 78: 387–393. doi: 10.1111/sji.12097
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2013 10:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2013
- Station of Academian from Henan Provincial Association for Science and Technology and Zhengzhou Renmin Hospital
- 6Hepatology of Chinese Medical Association, Chinese Medical Association to infectious diseases. Chronic hepatitis B prevention and treatment guidelines. Liver 2011;16:2–16.
- 8Pathogenesis of Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)–Mediated Liver Injury. N A J Med Sci 2011;4:1–6..
- 10Study of changes in immune response in patients with chronic hepatitis B. J Hosp Infect 2012;22:280–2..
- 12Immunopathogenesis and immunotherapy for viral hepatitis. In: Mukololov S, ed. Viral Hepatitis-Selected Issues of Pathogenesis and Diagnosis, Shanghai, China: InTech China, 2011:65–82..
- 14Therapeutic effect of autologous cytokine-induced killer cells on patients with liver cirrhosis caused by HBV infection. Chin J Exp Clin Virol 2007;21:64–6., , et al.
- 17Immune effector differences of dendritic cells after HBsAg activation in healthy subjects and Chronic HBV infected patients. World J Gastroenterol 2012;20:341–5., , , , , .