These two authors contribute equally to this work.
The Expression and Significance of TIPE2 in Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells from Asthmatic Children
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 523–528, December 2013
How to Cite
Ma, Y., Liu, X., Wei, Z., Wang, X., Wang, Z., Zhong, W., Li, Y., Zhu, F., Guo, C., Zhang, L. and Wang, X. (2013), The Expression and Significance of TIPE2 in Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells from Asthmatic Children. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 78: 523–528. doi: 10.1111/sji.12110
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2013 08:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81172863
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong. Grant Numbers: ZR2009CM013, ZR2012HM091
- Independent Innovation Foundation of Shandong University. Grant Number: 2012ZD045
- Postdoctoral Innovation Program of Shandong Province. Grant Number: 201102015
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M511516
- 3Identification of a novel tumor necrosis factor-alpha-inducible gene, SCC-S2, containing the consensus sequence of a death effector domain of fas-associated death domain-like interleukin-1 beta-converting enzyme-inhibitory protein. J Biol Chem 2000;275:2973–8., , .
- 10Pathogenetic aspects of allergic respiratory syndromes. Ann Ital Med Int 1991;6:183–91., .
- 18The Subspecialty Group of Respiratory Diseases TSoP. Chinese Medical Association; The Editorial Board, Chinese Journal of Pediatrics. [Guideline for childhood bronchial asthma diagnosis, treatment, and prevention]. Chin J Pediatr 2008;46:745–53.