Immunogenicity and Protective Efficacy Conferred by a Novel Recombinant Mycobacterium bovis Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Strain Expressing Interleukin-12p70 of Human Cytokine and Ag85A of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Fusion Protein
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 497–506, December 2013
How to Cite
Deng, Y. H., He, H. Y. and Zhang, F. J. (2013), Immunogenicity and Protective Efficacy Conferred by a Novel Recombinant Mycobacterium bovis Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Strain Expressing Interleukin-12p70 of Human Cytokine and Ag85A of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Fusion Protein. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 78: 497–506. doi: 10.1111/sji.12116
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2013 10:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- Scientific Research Fund of Yunnan Education. Grant Number: 2012C069
- Doctoral Fund of Dali University. Grant Number: KYBS201103
- 1World Health Organization. Global Tuberculosis Control, Surveillance, Planning, Financing. 2012. http://www.who.int/tb/publications/global_report/en/.
- 4Protection of mice from Mycobacterium tuberculosis by ID87/GLA-SE, a novel tuberculosis subunit vaccine candidate. Vaccine 2011;44:7482–8., , et al.
- 7A novel recombinant Mycobacterium bovis bacillus Calmette-Guerin strain expressing human granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor and Mycobacterium tuberculosis early secretory antigenic target 6 complex augments Th1 immunity. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 2011;7:511–18., , .
- 12A novel immunotherapy for superficial bladder cancer by the immobilization of streptavidin-tagged bioactive IL-2 on the biotinylated mucosal surface of the bladder wall. Chin J Cancer 2010;6:611–16., , , , , .
- 13Evaluation of immunogenicity and protective efficacy against Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection elicited by recombinant Mycobacterium bovis BCG expressing human Interleukin-12p70 and Early Secretory Antigen Target-6 fusion protein. Microbiol Immunol 2011;11:798–808., , .
- 14Improved protection against disseminated tuberculosis by Mycobacterium bovis bacillus Calmette-Guerin secreting murine GM-CSF is associated with expansion and activation of APCs. J Immunol 2007;12:8418–24., , et al.
- 17Members of the 30- to 32-kilodalton mycolyl transferase family (Ag85) from culture filtrate of Mycobacterium avium subsp. paratuberculosis are immunodominant Th1-type antigens recognized early upon infection in mice and cattle. Infect Immun 2006;74:202–12., , et al.
- 27Protective immunity against Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Kekkaku 2006;11:687–91..
- 30The Delta fbpA mutant derived from Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Rv has an enhanced susceptibility to intracellular antimicrobial oxidative mechanisms, undergoes limited phagosome maturation and activates macrophages and dendritic cells. Cell Microbiol 2008;10:1286–303., , et al.