Association of Disease Severity with IL-1 levels in Methotrexate-treated Psoriasis Patients
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 545–553, December 2013
How to Cite
Tamilselvi, E., Haripriya, D., Hemamalini, M., Pushpa, G. and Swapna, S. (2013), Association of Disease Severity with IL-1 levels in Methotrexate-treated Psoriasis Patients. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 78: 545–553. doi: 10.1111/sji.12117
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2013 10:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.