Increased Soluble C5b-9 in CSF of Neuromyelitis Optica
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 127–130, February 2014
How to Cite
Wang, H., Wang, K., Wang, C., Qiu, W., Lu, Z. and Hu, X. (2014), Increased Soluble C5b-9 in CSF of Neuromyelitis Optica. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 79: 127–130. doi: 10.1111/sji.12132
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 DEC 2013 03:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81200920
- young scholars for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20123420120009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.